This policy covers how Barikao Fight Gear treats personal information that Barikao Fight Gear collects and receives, including information related to your past use of Barikao Fight Gear products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
The customer information we collect
We collect the following data:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site. This includes information provided at the time of opening an account, subscribing to our Newsletters, ordering products or when requesting further services or information from us.
- Information about your computer: operating system and browser type.
- Information about your Internet usage obtained using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. You can refuse to accept cookies by activating the setting on your browser which allows you to refuse the sending of cookies.
We do not receive any of your credit card or financial details from payments handled on our behalf by our payment provider Mollie.
The way we use customer information
You can register with our website if you would like to take advantage of our newsletter and other features. You may receive updates on our news and site features. Information you submit on our website will not be used for these purposes unless you specifically fill out the newsletter form.
We use the information you provide about yourself when placing an order only to complete that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order. We use the information you provide about someone else when placing an order only to ship the product and to confirm delivery. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold at any time. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Revolt Sport Concepts / Barikao, Torkruidstraat 48, 2165VV, Lisserbroek, The Netherlands.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.